Personalized customer experiences are the KEY to breaking through the crowd and creating differentiation in your business. That’s because a) customers want a personalized experience and b) it’s extremely uncommon for other service businesses to be doing that.
You can personalize your approach to providing customer’s value in many ways. Some of those ways include:
- the way you talk to price-sensitive customers
- how you target customers with your advertising
- using the customer’s name on the phone and in the home
- talking about subjects that matter to the customer in their home
- building value in ways that matter to customers before you present your fees
- treating the customer’s home in a manner that is respectful to them
- setting your prices in a way that sends a positive message to your target market
We could go on and on… the key is, again, personalization.